-Ingredients (6 servings)-
- 3 Tbsp. sunflower oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 lb napa cabbage, cute into ⅛ inch slices
- 2 small carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 coarsely chopped cilantro
- Prepare the dressing. Put oil, vinegar, soy sauce, agave, and ground pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add cabbage, carrots, scallions, and cilantro, and toss. Enjoy!
*You can use Mizuna (Japanese mustard greens) instead of Napa cabbage.
Recipe and photo by Rie Kashiwagi